Sunday, January 30, 2011

OOTD: Sunday Lounging and a special eShakti.com offer

Hi everyone. It seems like forever since my last post. :)  How are you all? I had a busy week at work. Because of my lack of sleep during the week, I pretty much had to catch up on it in the weekend.  Sure enough I have to admit (add guilty face here) I slept for a whole 10 hours last night, straight! I woke up feeling soooooo rested! I decided to put on my newly acquired BR cardigan (just arrived in the mail yesterday) from the 30% extra off sale that I took advantage of last weekend. and the Target boots I accidentally stumbled upon yesterday on super clearance in store. Perfect for lounging on a super relaxing Sunday!
Is it just me, or does the snowman look happier than me?




No peeking, buddy!

The boots are better looking in person than in the pictures.




I love the cardigan! It has a handmade vibe to it. I love the intricate pattern, and I love the casual feel, and the natural color. All in all, this cardigan is a big winner for me! I ordered an xsp, because I wanted it to be loosely fit. I am very glad about the fit and the length. It's perfect. :)
The Target boots are a super lucky find. It's still original price online for $49.99, but it was on clearance for $12.49 in store. The boots run a bit big. I usually wear a size 6 in most shoes, but I was able to fit in these 5.5 boots fine. It's super comfortable. (Yes I was wearing them all evening at home to test it out) and I couldn't wait to put them back on this morning. These will be my go-to boots for running errands that's for sure. The color is taupe, which is a very neutral color that works with almost everything. The calf fits me pretty well, so it might be just a tad too big for all you smaller petites.

This is my twitpic from the store. See how it works very well with jean leggings?

Outfit details:
J.Crew long sleeve vintage cotton ruffle shirt (xxsp, fits great, buy it here
Loft ponte leggings (xsp, similar here)
Target Mossimo Kachiri leather boots (sz 5.5, taupe, sold here, go to your local store for 75% off)

On a separate note, if you remember my eShakti review not too long ago, and would like to try them out, they offer my blog readers a 20% discount with code DAILYFASHION2011. This code is valid till Feb. 28th, 2011.  This is an exclusive code and cannnot be clubbed with any other offer/gift certificate or promotion that may currently be on. Click here to start shopping.

3 comments:

  1. Those boots look so more much more expensive than they really are! Don't you love when that happens? You look great - a perfect outfit for Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Vicky! You got those boots? Love them and what a great deal! And your relaxing outfit is darling!!!! That sweater is lovely:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those boots are awesome! Love that cardi on you too. Perfect weekend wear.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...