Thursday, January 13, 2011

OOTD: The color brigade

This outfit was picked out for Cute and Little's Color Brigade feature. She started this weekly feature to encourage all the fashionistas to whip up a wonderfully creative colorful outfit of 3 or more colors. In fact I have tried a version 2 days ago, but the pictures didn't turn out. So here is another try. My colors are: blue, plum, and gray. I usually don't wear shirts under cardigans because it feels really bulk, but because of the layered look, I think this outfit works out. I didn't realize how bright the blue is until I looked at the pictures.

We got around 16-18 inches of snow yesterday! Biggest storm so far this season.







Outfit details:
GAP ruffle shirt (xs, worn here, buy here)
BR outlet cardigan (xs)
Loft Gray legging jeans (0P)
Loft double wrapped belt (xs)
Kenneth Cole earrings
Natualizer boots (sz 6)

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty look, Vicky! You look comfy, but very put together at the same time. I am also trying to wear less black so maybe I'll take a crack at 3 colors (gasp!) at the same time.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...