Thursday, December 9, 2010

Two OTK boots from Nine West

Today I want to share a couple of boots I ordered during Thanksgiving sale on ninewest.com.

Boots #1: I ordered these buttery light brown colored boots that has super soft leather, and I just love the color.  Marnie is a platform boots that can be worn cuffed or fully extended. It has 25" shaft when fully extended. I thought it would be too tall for me, but when I put it on cuffed over my legging jeans I immediately fell in love it it. It's super comfortable.



Boots #2:  I have been looking for a pair of black suede boots for a while and I finally found a pair I liked. These Alexa boots looks very nice in person. I have worn it to work and got a lot of compliments. It is comfortable but has a tight fit. I usually wear a size 6, and ordered a size 6. I can only wear very thin socks or tights with these boots. But that's ok, that's what I plan on doing anyways.



Hope everyone have a great weekend! Stay warm!

2 comments:

  1. Yummy! I especially like the first pair. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first pair is so sexy and chich! Probably I d love it even more when you unfold the tops :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...