Wednesday, December 22, 2010

OOTD: Mustard Yellow, I finally found you!

Ever since I saw the Gap moto jacket on Jean from Extra Petite, I became obsessed with this mustard yellow color. I was determined to find a sweater of that color. Of course the same jacket wasn't available anywhere by the time Jean's post was out, even she had to get it from another store and had it shipped. So I kept my eyes open. When I saw this sweater at BR outlet yesterday I had to get it. It fits very snug for a regular size xs which is a good thing. I like the design on the collar, cuff and bottom. After I bought it I found out that several petite bloggers own this sweater, including Petite Gorgeous who blogged about it. What do you guys think? Do you like this color as much as I do?


Outfit details:
BR outlet sweater (xs)
Loft banded bottom ruffle shell (xxsp, buy it here)
Loft jean leggings (0P last season)
Chinese Laundry pumps
The Limited bangle
Kenneth Cole earrings

Tara from Mix and Match Fashion put together a 4-day feature showing how bloggers wear Loft for holidays.  I personally really enjoyed reading them. (I was featured today). Feel free to check it out.

3 comments:

  1. i love the mustard color on you!! i also really love how you paired it with the coral LOFT shell as it really brings out the mustard color. great find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know how much I love that colour LOL! It looks fabulous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your color combo here....very unexpected, but works sooo well :) Thanks for the shout out...the outfit you submitted to me is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...