Monday, December 6, 2010

OOTD: Loft shell and cardigan

It was FREEZING today, and was I glad that I bought the hat for Tristan last weekend. Just in time. This whole week is going to be around 30-34 degrees here, and yes I'm talking about the highs.
Today I want to do an outfit post on a weekend Loft purchase. I feel like I haven't done outfit posts for ages. :)




Outfit details:
Loft mini cheetah print shell (xxsp, bought it in store, sold out online, reviewed by Michelle, totally love it)
Green Loft cardigan (xsp, old, similar here)
Gap legging jeans in true black wash (00P, buy it here)
Aldo booties (reviewed here, buy it here)
2.5 Carat Natural Green Amythest and Diamond Pendant (from Szul.com)
J.Jill outlet earrings

Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. I love this outfit, Vicky. The green cardi is adorable and styled with that print underneath, it's even better.
    You also make me want to try jeggings again - tried an H&M pair once and peeled them off as quickly as possible!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...