Thursday, December 23, 2010

OOTD: JCrew Chiffon-Placket Cardigan in Gold

It's finally my turn to post an outfit with this beautiful cardigan that was rocking the petite community last week.  I tweeted about this cardigan when I first received it and reported that the arms on xxs is a bit tight. Now I'm happy to report that the sleeves do stretch a bit after some wear, and now it feels just right on me. :) See this cardigan on Really Petite, Extra Petite, Alterations Needed, SewPetiteGal, and Elle. Please let me know if I missed anyone, I'll make sure to link your post.
Now this is me after several failed attempt to take indoor pictures, ventured outside in the snow and 30s temperature, trying to stay calm, and not looking freezing. I have to say the pictures look pretty lively. LOL! (Click on the picture to see larger view.)




Outfit details:
Ann Taylor outlet shell (xxsp)
J.Crew Chiffon-Placket cardigan in gold (xxs, buy it here)
Loft wool skirt with grosgrain waist (00P)
Aldo shoes (sz 6, last reviewed here, buy it here)
Ann Taylor perfect patent skinny belt in Granite(sz S, extra hole punched, buy it here)
Swarovski necklace and earrings 

9 comments:

  1. Too cute Vicky...I'm really proud of you for braving the snow and taking those pictures....lets see if I'm as brave when it snows here :) Love the cardi on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, New to your blog and I love your style! I love these colors and am too addicted to the mustard color palette.I also love the greens (any fall color that JC or AT has).,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to my blog. Thank you! Yeah, aren't the pretty colors addictive? lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Tara. The snow is too pretty to not take any pictures with. You'll find it very refreshing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Kileen.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vicky!! You look so nice in this cardi! Love the belted look with pencil skirt! And Burrr......how did you take photos outside?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so adorable in these pictures! Kudos for braving the weather, it looks soooo cold! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vicky - you look soooo cute in all your poses! And love the gold paired with gray. Thanks for going to the trouble of going outside to take pics - happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha cute poses! You must've been cold. LOL Hope you're having a great holiday!

    xx The Little Dust Princess

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...