Thursday, December 16, 2010

OOTD: JCrew cardigan and Blog Award

I am so behind on blogging and reading blogs that it's not even funny. I missed a few tags that I got and who knows maybe I even won something and I'm not aware of it. :( Just to be back on the swing of things, I'd like to post an outfit I put together this morning with one of my new shipment from J.Crew. Some of you may know that J.Crew has done awesome in the petite community recently. The xxs cardigans and shells I ordered all fit very nicely and the colors are beyond amazing. J.Crew is having a 30% off everything sale online right now until Friday (that's tomorrow.) and free shipping of orders $150 or more. (that's AFTER the 30% discount, not BEFORE). Use code MUSTHAVE. I ordered Merino Chiffon-Placket cardigan in gold and mansfield blue, both in XXS. The fit is a bit tight on the arms, but both colors look absolutely stunning and it fits nicely on other parts of my body. These cute cardis are on sale now for $21, down from $78. It's 100% merino wool, and 100% silk for the placket. High quality item at unbelievable price. The Merino Cielo Ruffle Cardigan in XXS fits just right on me everywhere and that's what I am going to show you today on my OOTD. This cardigan is on sale for only $18, down from $88 in some colors. Hurry up before sizes run out.




Outfit details:
Loft mini cheetah print shell (xxsp, last worn here)
JCrew Cielo Ruffle Cardigan (on sale here for less than $20)
Ann Taylor Boot Cut Jeans (old, didn't get much love recently due to GAP legging jeans)
Aldo shoes (last worn here, buy it here)
Loft earrings

The beautiful Kileen from Cute and Little awarded me my first ever blog award!


Thank you so much Kileen for this award. I was really flattered and outright giddy when I saw this award. Thanks to all the wonderful bloggers and readers out there who were so very generous in giving me encouragement and suggestions. I won't be here without you! Thank you!
I'd like to pass this award to the following bloggers:

  • Michelle from The Petite Fitting Room - Michelle is amazing in putting simple clothes together and making an outfit with a wow factor. Her fitting room review is always one of my favorite reads. 
  • Annie from Really Petite - Her beautiful smiles can light up a room. I enjoy her haul posts and her outfit posts. Her video reviews are awesome. And this pretty lady has a charming personality that no one can resist. (I'm one of the victims. :))
  • Last but not least, Jean from Extra Petite - Have you seen her reviews? You will be surprised by how much details she knows about a garment. Her blogs are truly good reads and she always look stunning in every outfit. She's also the queen of deal spreader. Remember the blush deal from Rock and Republic? How can you not love her!
Holiday is approaching fast, I'm going to have a group luncheon at Sichuan Gourmet tomorrow, followed by the new movie Tron at IMAX. Great way to end the year at work.  

2 comments:

  1. yay, thanks for sharing. I have been looking forward to this. I can't wait to see the rest of your purchase and am pleasantly surprised how well J. Crew fits! The color of the cardi is gorgeous on you, I love how you paired it with cheetah prints.

    Congrats on the blog award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Vicky...I am wearing last year's version of that cardi today :) And I still LOVE that shell!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...