Friday, December 10, 2010

Golden Topaz Muse Tank

I have been on a real kick for the color gold and olive green this season. When I saw this tank on J.CREW website, I was really thrilled. I ordered three colors, Golden Topaz being one of them. I love this color and I love the silk drapey front. I am definitely keeping this color. Now I'm debating whether I should keep the other two: Urban Grey (which is a really soft bluish grey color, love love it) and Heirloom Pink (I really don't own anything this color, it's so romantic). J.Crew is having a 25% off sale right now and free shipping on orders of $150. Use code PRESENTS. This Gold tank can be yours for only $23. Click here.


I have no idea what I was doing in this picture.  :)
I paired it with a green cardigan to give it a festive look. I have been on a roll with festivity this month, AFTER the PFC#4 of course. :)


Outfit details:
J.Crew Muse tank (xxsp, buy it here)
Loft Jean leggings
Nine West OTK boots (last worn here, buy it here)
Swarovski earrings and pendants
Gap cardigan (xs, outlet, runs really tiny)

To end this post, I'd like to remind you that Loft is having a one day sale of their Cowl Neck sweaters tomorrow. Yes, only one day, for $25, in store and online. Originally these babies go for $59.50. I personally haven't tried it on, but definitely will tomorrow. (NEW: PetiteSewGal has reviewed this sweater here.)

Have a great weekend, my friends!

7 comments:

  1. That gold color looks great on you....looks like the top fits you perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this top on you, thanks for sharing! It looks like it fits you so good that I'm on my way to the Jcrew website right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Callandra, this top fits very well in xxsp, that's why I'm having trouble deciding which colors to return. Make sure you try out this cardigan that Kelly recommended as well:
    http://www.jcrew.com/browse/single_product_detail.jsp?GENERIC%3C%3Eedit_product_flag=true&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302024121&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524441805932&remove_cart_index=0&nav_type=SEARCH&bmForm=persistent_shopping_cart&bmFormID=1292075883758&bmSubmit=edit_cart_item&bmUID=1292075883758

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, zookie. Thank you for following my blog and leaving such encouraging comments. It is really what keeps me going. Have fun with your fashion adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know. The sweater looks amazing online. Problem is I can't get up to $150 to get free shipping. :( So I have this sweater sitting in my cart for 2 days now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No, it doesn't. But you can use the $25 savings card on it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh, i just realized i missed this post earlier! i love the beautiful golden topaz color of this top and it fits you wonderfully! it's perfect for the holidays and looks great paired with the green cardigan too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...