Friday, November 19, 2010

Weekend sales

*Update* GAP is having a 40% off everything in store sale right now for Saturday only. Don't miss out. Lots of good deals for those non-petite friends.

Finally, I got through a busy week and just got around to check my emails, twitter, and facebook pages. I can't believe how much I missed! I just missed an amazing Ann Taylor sale that PetiteLG blogged about. Now the small sizes are all gone. Sigh... It's still going on till Sunday. Do check it out if you don't need an 00P or XXSP.
Another sale worth mentioning is the Loft 3-day only coats sale. If you missed the $75 coat sale last time, this is your chance. They are back.  I am loving my eggplant military Melton coat I got, and wearing it everyday. :) 

3 days only
Cozy-chic coats
Now only $75*
(originally $128-$188) select styles only
Enter code COATS at checkout
not combinable with Friends
& Family discount

Plus, free shipping**
on all orders of $100 or more.
no code needed.

SHOP JACKETS & OUTERWEAR

Shop now at a LOFT store near you or at LOFT.com
Also Ann Taylor and Loft are having their Friends & Family 30% off entire purchase sale right now, and it's expiring this Sunday, Nov. 21. online code: BFFRIENDS. Plus free shipping over $100. Click here for a printable coupon.
I have ordered a few JCrew items last week during their 30% sale and there were 3 keepers. Stay tuned for a review. 
Arrow sweater-jacket sz xs in heather caramel
Arrow sweater-jacket
Petite grosgrain gather top in both olive moss, and weathered wood.
Petite grosgrain gather top
Oh, and my GAP legging jeans arrived. I'm so happy with them. You will see them on me soon! Can't wait? See them on ReallyPetite, ExtraPetite, PetiteXXS. Who else did I miss? Annie, thank you for persuading me to get them. I am really happy I did.
Have a wonderful weekend, my dear friends!

3 comments:

  1. Pity. It looks adorable online! The hunt continues. Thanks for the reply. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to see your crew reviews!! Love that eggplant coat btw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol... I love that they're making their way though the petite bloggers... truly making us the sisterhood of the amazing jeggings that somehow fit all of us petites! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...