Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Theory Leather Jacket

First of all, let me apologize for being so inactive in reading and commenting your blogs.  I barely had time to post. I miss talking to you guys too.  I promise I'll try to keep up with the reading. :)
So many people expressed interest in the Theory leather jacket I scored in the black Friday sale from Theory outlet that I felt obligated to do a quick post on it.  For those who are interested in looking for it, the name of the jacket is "COLEY", it's super soft lamb leather and 100% wool knit. Color is black and the style no is A0600115. Original price was $745, and I snatched it for $149. Oh I'm so happy! Needless to say, I LOVE it. I have been looking for a black leather jacket for years and finally it found me in the most unexpected way. What do you guys think?




Outfit details:
Theory Coley leather jacket (size P. buy it here)
Gap legging jeans (size 00P. buy it here)
Swarovski earrings (black Friday Swarovski outlet $10)

14 comments:

  1. What a great deal for a Theory jacket and it fits you so well! =) I wish I could find such deals here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow- so this is the jacket you were tweeting about! LOVE it! It fits you perfectly! What material is that inbetween the leather? Cloth?

    Those GAP legging jeans look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what an awesome deal! It's definitely you and you look great in it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's an incredible deal, it's still full price on ssense! I LOVE how it looks on you, I have bene looking for my perfect leather jacket too and hope to get lucky one day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Michelle. I can't get over the price either! The Theory outlet around me is hit or miss. Sometimes I get nothing out of it. Sometimes I get really good loot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Kileen. When you visit Boston sometime, we need to team up and do an outlet get together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! Always keep you eyes open I guess. I didn't expect to find a leather jacket on Black Friday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, Love the GAP legging jeans!
    The back is cotton/polyester. The cuff and bottom trim are 100% wool.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, Elle. I'm sure you'll find yours soon enough. Keep your eyes open. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Many people have expressed interest in the theory leather jacket that scored for sale Black Friday of taking theory. This felt compelled to make a small post on it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look really amazing..!! i love your jacket.. check out Online Thin Leather Jackets

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...