Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving outfits and Black Friday steals

Hello everyone. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving and a wonderful black Friday Shopping experience. I thought with a whole week of free time in my hand I'd post more frequently but instead I was caught up in shopping, eating, partying, and sleeping, and didn't get much time to think about posing for pictures. I did get a few shots of my casual stay-at-home outfits I'd like to share with you guys. Nothing really special, but comfy and nice. As for Black Friday midnight madness, I finally chickened out of the midnight part, and joined the madness on Friday at around noon. I did manage to score a few nice things I'd like to share in the next few posts, including this hot pink cashmere sweater from Ann Taylor Factory store for $36. But my all time favorite is the black leather jacket from Theory, marked down from $750 to $150.  I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw one size P on the rack. Pictures coming soon.

What was your favorite score? Do tell.

Outfit details:
Cashmere sweater: Ann Taylor Factory (Black Friday at $36)
Legging jeans: Gap. (my favorite pair, faded dark wash, 00P)



Outfit details:
Turtle neck: Loft (old)
skinny jeans: GAP ($13 steal from orig. $69.50)
scarf used as wrap: Gap
necklace: Loft (scored for around $5)

4 comments:

  1. Oh! I can't wait to see the Theory jacket post! $600 off is great!!!

    I have that same LOFT necklace...got it super cheap like you did! And I was wearing it today! :p

    Not sure what my favorite Black Friday score is...waiting for the mail still.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I can't wait to see the Theory jacket post! $600 off is great!!!

    I have that same LOFT necklace...got it super cheap like you did! And I was wearing it today! :p

    Not sure what my favorite Black Friday score is...waiting for the mail still.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're so chic even when you're just staying at home!! for me, i'm all decked out in sweats and hiding under a blanket! i really love the beautiful color of your Black Friday AT sweater. and the mustard yellow scarf in the second pic looks really nice too and gives the whole look a very autumn feel.

    and i can't wait to see that theory jacket on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the mustard scarf/wrap! I got some things online but still waiting for them in the mail... no major scores for me!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...