Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Seven Confessions

I got tagged by lovely Michelle from Mini Maestra. So here is the list, in no particular order.

  1. I love dark chocolate. Preferably 75% dark. I don't care much for milk chocolate, which most people consider it weird. On of my favorite chocolate is Dove Dark Chocolate Promises with nuts. 
  2. I am a semi-coffee addict. I can't start the day without a home brewed Starbucks dark roast coffee freshly ground with Hazelnut flavored creamer without sugar. I said semi because I don't need a refill for the rest of the day. I drink tea instead.
  3. I am an extremely private person. Sharing anything personal is very difficult for me. (Yes, Michelle, I said difficult, not hard. :)) So writing these confessions aren't easy. They are like pulling teeth. I feel like I am running things to say, and I'm only on #3. 
  4. TV shows I love: Smallville (up to season 7. When Lana and Lex are out, I'm out.) Coupling. (Completely hilarious, great show from Britain). Big Bang Theory.(One of the few things that say I'm a geek.) Seinfeld, Friends, Two and a half men (before Charlie Sheen started to have drug and violence problems), Chuck. I seldom watch TV, I get these shows from Netflix.
  5. I grew up in the city of Beijing, China, before I went to Oregon for college and graduate school. I think the reason I prefer living in the suburb now is because I grew up in a big city and is now all citied out. I like my peace and quiet, and clean air. That said, I do miss the walking, coffee shop, stores, restaurant, museums, once in a while. For that I go into Boston, or New York. 
  6. I am allergic to "the sun". It's a rare allergy condition that I developed about 5 years ago after I moved from California to Massachusetts. I was tested negative for Lupus, so Dr. said I was simply allergic to the sun. It's apparently seasonal as well, because I could be in the sun from September to April with no issues whatsoever, but come May, all bets are off. That's why you don't see me tan, because I can't.
  7. Yay, I'm almost done! It's not all that bad. I wanted to do an outfit post with the confession but this post has been taking me too long, so I'll just do an OOTD tomorrow. Ok this last one is going to blow your mind. Ready? I'm a rightie, but I can write with my left hand completely symmetrical to my right hand. I can write a few words on a paper that you can only comprehend if you flip the paper and hold it against the light. Yes, it's completely opposite from what my right hand would write. And I don't have to think about it. Weird, eh? 
I hope you enjoyed this post as much as my outfit posts, and don't forget, black Friday madness is coming up. There are some AMAZING deals. I am still debating if I should join the craziness. Just by browsing the outlet deals was enough to get me excited about going. I'll post some details tomorrow. It's getting way too late. Have a great night.

The Great Wall - 2008
Summer Palace - 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...