Monday, November 1, 2010

OOTD: Loft sweater and skirt

I woke up this morning as usual. I noticed the heater was cranking but didn't notice the temperature outside until I was ready to leave for work. The thermometer was reading 32 degrees F.  I gasped. I thought I might just freeze with my carefully put together outfit for work if I had my pictures taken at my usual spot - outside of the house. So I had no choice but to switch venue, to inside.  Having not much time before work, I hastily decided to shift to the foyer.  It was still dark, so I turned on the lights. Now you understand why I have a shadow on the wall. I did an exact copycat to this outfit by Michelle from Mini Maestra. I only added tights and boots. I really like the grosgrain waist and the exposed back zipper on the skirt. It just adds so much details to a simple pencil skirt. I forgot to do a close shot on the earrings I was wearing. It was from Kenneth Cole, and I simply love them! Hope everyone had a great Monday and I hope you all enjoyed Halloween. I did, by eating a significant amount of KitKats - my favorite kind of candy bar.



Outfit details:
Sweater: Loft (sold out online, might be still in some stores)
Skirt: Loft (still on sale in store. sold out online)
Boots: Michael Kors
Earrings: Kenneth Cole

7 comments:

  1. Lol... it's like petite blogger goldilocks... that skirt is too tight on some, too loose on others (namely me), and just right for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, you have the most witty comments, as usual! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Cee. :) Yeah, winter is upon us. And I'm not ready for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol! Yep! Mine went back! If there are any stragglers at LOFT, I may have to try a 0p...but I assume that the waist will be too large.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the striking black and white top :) Really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i just noticed that we were wearing the same LOFT skirt yesterday! we're twins! http://bit.ly/9GsnkR

    i love how you paired it with the striped shirt. looks very lovely on you!

    kileen
    cuteandlittle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this outfit!!! Those boots really add so much too it!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...