Wednesday, November 24, 2010

OOTD: Loft ruffled shell and H&M jacket

I don't know about you, but I'm all geared up for Thanksgiving. My husband baked 6 loaves of pumpkin bread yesterday as an official kick start of the holiday. I'm yet to pick up a fresh Turkey from the super market today for tomorrow's big feast. And oh, the shopping...there are so many good deals! I will do a separate post just for the black Friday and keep it updated throughout the week. Do check back.
Today's OOTD is a Loft top I purchased on super clearance during the amazing stackable sale era. I love the think semi transparent material and its elegant tie-front. It works well with a skirt like how Michelle wore it here, or under a cardigan. The jean legging is an old pair from Loft. It was too big when I got it, now after several times in the dryer, it finally fit well throughout, but it's a tad short now. Sigh. 
I have always wanted a black short thin jacket and finally found the perfect one from H&M last weekend. It was  priced at $34.95, and with the iphone h&m app shaking deal, I got 20% off. So this cute little jacket was only $28. It comes in grey and red as well. So for those of you who missed out on Jean's red jacket last time, this one is a great substitute. The red is super cute in person. It was a hard choice for me between black and red. The only reason why I chose black was because I was wearing my red coat when I did my shopping, and the color was just too close to justify buying another one. 
The Christmas tree was set up last Sunday because the kids could wait any longer. :)




Outfit details:
Ruffled Shell: Loft (buy it here)
Cardigan: Loft (similar here)
Jean Leggings: Loft (similar here)
Shoes: Aldo (buy it here)
Jacket: H&M (sz 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...