Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Just in time coat review - 3 Loft coats on super one day sale tomorrow

* This deal is no longer available *
Wonderful news. Three Loft coats are on sale for $75 each tomorrow in store only. I happen to have tried on two of them. So I will post some pictures in case anyone is interested in getting them and would like a size comparison.

Petite Military Melton Coat (in Color Eggplant, and Deep Navy). (style # 247964)

I tried both 00P and 0P in the store. 00P fits just right for me, but 0P is more roomy, so I can fit thicker sweater underneath. It's hard to decide which size I should go. For a coat I usually like it a bit roomier than my usual fit. So I would probably go with a 0P. The length is great and the sleeve length is also just right for a coat. The material is 80% wool and 20% nylon. It doesn't feel like some of the high quality plush lamb wool, but it's not cheaply made either. The thickness is medium.  My husband thinks the look of the back (which I happen to have no picture of, but you can check out the online one) is very "tubular", with no waist definition. I think it's classic looking. What do you think? Oh, forgot to mention, the color is a really nice eggplant color. The iphone picture totally failed on the color.
One picture is 0P and the other one is 00P. Can you tell the difference?
The coat has a retail price of $188.  Tomorrow in store only it will be sold at $75.

Wool Twill Swing Coat (style #246950)

This coat looks really cute on the hanger, but when I put it on, I knew immediately that it was a no-go.  The fit of a 00P is great, but the look on me was awful. If you in the store, might as well give it a shot, and see if you like it. 50% wool, 10% Viscose, 40% Polyester. The buttons look nice. That's really all I have to say about this coat.  Jean from Extra Petite also reviewed this swing coat, and it looks adorable on her. Check it out here.
This coat also has an original price of $148, but is on sale tomorrow for $75.


Twill Officer Coat (Style #252983)

I really like the look of this coat, however it doesn't come in petite sizes. For those taller ladies, do check it out. It's on sale from the original price of $188 to $75 tomorrow.


Have a great night!



1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...