Sunday, November 21, 2010

JCrew Arrow Sweater-Jacket

Hi everyone. Hope you had a good weekend. Mine was busy. Mother-in-law came to town. Kids were super excited about seeing Grandma. They got over-zealous and put up the Christmas tree including all the ornaments and the garlands in the house. So our holiday season officially started. Maybe I should start taking pictures in front of the Christmas trees now.
Today's outfit consists two of my favorite items. The JCrew Arrow Sweater-jacket in size xs and the famous GAP legging jeans in faded dark wash. I spotted the jacket in JCrew online and fell in love with the color. I ordered an XS (no petite sizes) and hoped that it fit. I couldn't be more happy about the fit. I really like the length. It feels like it was made for us petites. The structured silhouette is so flattering and I'm just so in love with the shawl collar. The sweater was spun from premium merino wool in a lofty 7-gauge knit. Yes the quality of this 100% wool sweater is top notch. Beware, it is very thick and warm. In the fall this can be worn as a jacket, and in the winter, it can be worn over long sleeve T's as sweaters. It's definitely my favorite sweater now.

Love the length of the sweater. 

I'm trying to show how cute the shawl collar looks from the back.

Unbuttoned look. I like it too. 

Outfit details:
Twisted neck top: Loft
Legging jeans: GAP (buy it here)
Sweater Jacket: JCrew (buy it here)
Shoes: Aldo (buy it here)
Necklace: Swarovski

The shoes are actually pretty cute and very comfortable. And the legging jeans are to die for.  Sorry about the "dirty" pictures. The indoor picture taking is still having problems. Hope you enjoy this post and I will "talk" to you soon, via comments and twitter. :)

3 comments:

  1. WOW i am always hesitant to order J. Crew online because of the wonky sizing but that sweater looks sooo pretty! Such a rich, pretty color and great fit. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute, super cute!!! I love them together with jeans and your shoes - fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color of your sweater but more importantly, it looks SO comfortable paired with those Gap jeans. It's such a beautiful fall color too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...