Sunday, October 10, 2010

Pumpkin Spice

Hello everyone! How was your weekend? Mine was busy. I spent a day to take advantage of the Columbus Day sales at the Wrentham Premium outlet mall and spent way too much money on new outfits. Out of all the stores I hit, Banana Republic had the most decent deals. I loaded up on fall outfits ranging from pullovers, hats, gloves, coat (yes, I bought another coat, sigh...).  I broke the recent grey trend of mine and purchased some items with colors. Yay!!! The most disappointing store was again Theory. I am starting to get irritated by them. I check on the store every time I go but recently they haven't been living up to my expectations.  How about you? Did you get any good deals? Do share if you did.

Today my family went apple picking.  I didn't realize that the apple picking season was almost over when my daughter requested that we go apple picking this weekend. I said sure, then when I checked the picking calendar I was shocked to find out that today was Tougus Farm's last day of apple picking. We just made it. Lots of Empire apples for kids' favorite apple pie. (Yes, my kids believe that their mother makes the world's most delicious apple pie. And I'd like to believe it's true.)  Then the rest were ALL Fuji apples, my all time favorite.  Of course the trip was never complete without a pumpkin patch visit.  That was when this picture was taken:


All the following pictures were taking around my house.




Boudeaux Pullover: BR outlet
Rider's pants: Loft
Boots: (Liz Claiborne)
Beanie: BR outlet
Bag: Via Spiga
Necklace: Swarovski (Alice in Wonderland)
Sunglasses: Michael Kors

11 comments:

  1. Awww, I have the same rider's pants from LOFT too! Love your little beanie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Erica. Welcome to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll make sure it makes its appearance in the near future. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you, Cee. I think I'm going to have to ban myself for shopping trips like this till Christmas. :) Then again, who can resist the after Thanksgiving sale.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! There will be enough to show for a couple of weeks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you organized all your pictures! What a great outfit for the new season!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is sooo cute! I lve your hat too! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...