Thursday, October 28, 2010

Lace dress and military jacket

Today was supposed to be a challenge day. The Petite Fashion Challenge #3 sponsored by Petite Little Girl was a real challenge to me: recreate an outfit that your favorite celebrity wears. I don't follow celebrities. I can't name any names, it's almost embarrassing. So I guess I'm just challenged out. I blame it on the cold!

BUT, do check out other 23 lovely ladies taking the challenge and recreate their favorite celebrity outfits by going to Petite Little Girl's blog post and click on the links.

We had some warm days this week and temperature went up to the 70s. I took out the lace balloon dress I bought from f21 this summer and wear it one last time before the cold weather sticks.  I can't get enough military jackets this year. I just love the look. This one is from Loft outlet. I think it's really cute and great for summer layering. This outfit is really colorless, so I stood in front of our beautiful burning bushes and it added instant color. :)




Outfit details:
Lace dress: F21 (last worn here)
Jacket: Loft outlet
Sandals: Aldo

7 comments:

  1. Wow beautiful colours! I really like that jacket on you. I like the military trend but some of the items out there are too "literal" for me, that jacket is pefect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The red bushes make your outfit stand out even more. Gorgeous photos! I haven't caught on to the military trend yet... not sure if I will. But I do like how you paired it with a feminine-looking dress. It's a nice contrast =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving the Fall background in your photos. The next vacation spot on my list is Boston. I would love to go there in Fall. Such a cute outfit you have put together. Thanks for the shout out. I wish you had time to participate but no worries, there will be more challenges in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT outfit Vicky! You look fantastic.
    Also love the photos themselves - the background is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, Loft outlet has completely different selections than their regular store.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Rank Herve Leger Dress fashion shows are often populated with celebrities and famous actresses dressed in Herve Leger bandage dresses.Famous fans, Lindsay Lohan, Rihanna and Kate Bosworth.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Rank Herve Leger Dress fashion shows are often populated with celebrities and famous actresses dressed in Herve Leger bandage dresses.Famous fans, Lindsay Lohan, Rihanna and Kate Bosworth.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...