Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Just another day

I am totally swamped at work. Plus being sick for almost a week, I almost couldn't get enough energy to dress up for work, let alone taking pictures. So I'm going to post this work outfit which I'm totally not crazy about and leave it at that. You probably recognize all pieces but one in this picture from other petite blogger posts. I have to say that I love the skirt and the top from Loft. The skirt is a great fit on me, although it posed some problem for Callandra.  MiniMaestra reviewed it when it first come out and she seemed to love it. I love the way she paired it with the stripe sweater. I will make sure to try that combo. :)
Outfit details:
Top: Loft (xxsp, love the petals in front)
Skirt: Loft (00p, buy it here)
T-strap: Target (I also wore it in this post)
Cardigan: Bill Burns (xs, previous season)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...