Sunday, October 17, 2010

Faux Fur for Fall

Say the title 10 times fast. :) I felt brilliant coming up with a tongue twister title like that!
Nothing looks warmer and cozier than fur. With the day time high temperature hovering between 50-60 F, I was desperate for something warm. This vest fits the bill. The vest was purchased a few years ago from Loft at a deep discount price. (around $20, so I got two, one for me, and one for my dear sister.)  The faux fur was well made, very soft and smooth, not scratchy like some low quality alternatives. It does keep me warm in cold fall and winter days. 
Meet Sarina satchel by Junior Drake. Isn't it pretty? I am really loving it.





Outfit details:
Sweater: Tommy Hilfiger (xsp)
Vest: Loft (a few seasons ago)
Riding pants: Loft (oh, I love it! 00p.. On sale for $39.99 + 40% off. Buy it here)
Shoes: Bandolino (sz 6)
Gloves: Banana Republic Factory Store (one size)
Satchel: Junior Drake Sarina (buy it here)

Last but not least, the world's best apple pie! Too bad you can't taste them. They were gone within a day.



Hope everyone had a great weekend! I noticed a bunch of new arrivals on Loft website, and some of them are quite cute. Did anyone go and try them on this weekend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...