Thursday, October 7, 2010

Columbus Day sales



Hopefully this one will be better than the Labor Day one. :)  So far so good. The emails started trickling in since this morning and I like the sales from Loft. I was eying the tweed jacket for a while, it's finally priced right. I stopped by our local Loft store after work and picked one up (in xsp). I also recommend the fitted riding pants in both petite and regular size. I tried it on (in size 00P) just because it was on sale and was totally surprised by the fit.  Also I really like the V-Neck top with front draping in antique burgundy. It also comes in mint whisper and ribbon pink. I had to go down a size to xxsp to fit.loft top front draping-vneck top with front draping loft fitted riding pants-petite fitted riding pants
I also stopped by Ann Taylor and tried on a few tops. They are also having a 40% extra off for sales items.
Ann Taylor-petite silk crepe smocked sleeve shirtAnn Taylor-sleeveless cowl neck top
The petite silk crepe smocked sleeve shirt looks like a good idea but looked horrible on me. I think it's because the sleeves were too busy. The petite sleeveless cowl neck top is very pretty in blue and sea salt, but the xsp size was too big for me. The arm hole could fit 5 of my arms in. So I came out of Ann Taylor empty handed. Good for my wallet.

Other sales this weekend:
Aldo: 25% off all clearance, and free shipping on all orders. online only offer.
Theory Outlet: Additional 25% off select styles (Oct 7-11)
Express: All outerwear & sweaters 30% off. (no code necessary) AND $15 off $60, $30 off $120, etc (use code 9982)

Happy Shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...