Thursday, September 2, 2010

Review: Fall LOFT New Arrivals

LOFT is having 40% extra sale on sale items with code LABORDAY40. Do take advantage of it. I have ordered a bunch of stuff online today and decided to purchase this silk red ruffle dress that I have been eying for awhile. BUT, they were sold out online completely. Panicked, I called the local store, and thank goodness they still have some and I asked them to set aside one for me to pick up tomorrow. Phew!

Here are some of the stuff I ordered online:
Petitie Abstract Waves Woven Dress  Style #: 250231 $59.99 
Size: 0
Color: Fall Aqua

Discount: 1 for $35.99 each
Denim Blazer  Style #: 249718 (This one was ordered by mistake. I will have to return it. I thought I ordered a petite but didn't. When I called to change the order, they told me the petite sizes are NOT on sale. They are still selling it for $79.50. What a rip off!!! They said they do it all the time, to try to move the misses first. Ha! So this one will be a return.
Size: 0
Color: Moonstone Wash
$49.99 
Discount: 1 for $29.99 each
Andre Knotted Sandal
Style #: 181991
Size: 6
Color: Black
$49.99 
Discount: 1 for $29.99 each
Petite Twill Cropped Military Jacket  Style #: 248553
Size: 0
Color: Fall Olive
$59.99 
Discount: 1 for $35.99 each

LOFT fall collection is amazing. Some of them I absolutely LOVE!!!

Tipped Corsage Stripe Sweater sz xsp, Charcoal Ivory Stripe
The fit was perfect. It's made of 25% Viscose, 55% Extra fine merino wool, and 20% Nylon. It felt very soft and comfortable. The only thing I'm NOT too sure about is the corsage. I think it might be too overwhelming for petites. And it's not removable, which is lame. What do you think? 
Verdict: Pass. Looks too cheesy.


The mini-skirt is really my favorite of all things tried on. I really love the tweed look and texture. And it fits very well. It's 100% wool and can be worn in the fall with tights and boots.
Verdict: Will definite get it.

Cowl Neck Tunic sz xsp, Moss Green Melange
 I like the color of this tunic. It works very well with tights. Definitely a change of scenery for what I normally wear. Not sure about the Cowl Neck. Never was a fan of the look.
Verdict: Pass.

Flutter Trim Blouson Top sz xsp, Pebble Melange Grey
Very cute, very pretty, very soft with 60% cotton and 40% modal. The only reason I didn't get it was because it's grey, and I have too much grey in my wardrobe already. It also comes in Ribbon Pink and Antique Burgundy which are much better color than grey, but neither color was in the store I visited.
Verdict: will get the burgundy one for layering in the fall.

3 comments:

  1. I really love the cropped military jacket you ordered. Can't wait to see a review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great loot! Well done, everything looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite item from this post is the tweed skirt. It looks so lovely. I definitely will try it on the next time I shop. I am ready for Fall. I am looking forward to see your review on ordered items

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...