Thursday, September 30, 2010

Petite Fashion Challenge #2 - Wear it Now, Wear it Later

Thanks to Kelly from Alterations Needed for sponsoring this challenge. The challenge is to pick one item in my closet, and create two outfits, one for spring/summer, and one for fall/winter.

Here is my take to the challenge. I picked a dress which is not too light weight and not too thick and heavy. It needs to be light enough for summer and drapey enough to pull it off in the fall. This is in fact relatively easy compared to the last challenge which I don't even want to post a link to. There are a lot of items like this, be it skirts, shorts, or dresses. I picked this cotton/cashmere blend dress I got from Theory outlet this year and came up with the following two looks.
Summer
Fall
Outfit details:
Dress: Theory
Cardigan: Loft (I'm loving it. buy it here)
Tights: DSW
Sandals: Aldo
T-strap heels: Target
bag: Coach
Necklace: JCrew

4 comments:

  1. Maybe i'm just particular to Fall attire but I like your fall rendition so much more than the warm weather one. The dress looks fantastic over tights with the Merona MJ's. And oh how I love my LOFT charcoal long cardigan too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love the colour palette and your fall transformation. Wonderful :D

    xx The Little Dust Princess

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your fall outfit! I tried belting my long cardigan on the outside too, but somehow it doesn't look quite right on me, but looks great on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your fall look is stronger and matching the heels with your tights definitely elongates your frame. Btw, the seahorse pendant on both outfits is adorable...I want one! =)

    ReplyDelete

Check these out

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...