Tuesday, September 14, 2010

OOTD: Turquoise and brown, AND military jacket

Some of you are wondering what the Loft military jacket looks like on a real person (not a model). So I made an effort to come up with an outfit that allows the grand debut of this cute jacket. To make it even better, I also worked in the famous Loft ruffle front cardigan that everyone is jumping on recently.

I also want to mention that if you have multiple Loft $25 off $50 savings cards in your hand and you are frustrated with the $49.50 regular priced items in Loft, and don't know how to best take advantage of it, here's a few tricks you can use now.
1. You can use multiple $25 card in one transaction IN STORE. Notice this doesn't apply to online purchases. Only one card is allowed at a time online. When using multiple cards, getting it to the right amount is relatively easier.
2. Loft is having $20 off regular priced pants right now. This is a promotion (without an expiration date), not a sale. Which means that you can still use your $25 cards on the pants purchase. I took advantaged of it last weekend and it worked. Here is an example with one $25 card. If the pants cost $79.50, the promotional price would be $59.50. After your $25 card, the final price is $34.5 which gives you an effective saving of 56.6%. If you have two cards, and buy two pants at $79.5 and $69.5 each (I'm not making these numbers up, these are from my transaction slip), then the promotional prices would be $59.5 + $49.5 = $109. After 2x$25 cards, the final cost would be $59, giving you an effective discount of 60.4%. You get the picture.







Outfit details:
Dress: Ann Taylor outlet
Cardigan: Loft
Military jacket: Loft
Sandals: Aldo
Necklace/Earrings: Avon
Bracelet: Fine Jewelry store

2 comments:

  1. I really like your outfit, very nicely paired. I do think the jacket looks big on you, but that should make it easy to do multiple layers under for winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first waving pic! It's like you're waving to photogs or papparazzi! (My LA-ness is showing, I know :P)

    I tried the same jacket, but it was too boxy on me. Plus it was still a little expensive for me despite the sale.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...