Friday, September 3, 2010

OOTD: Little black dress

Happy Labor Day weekend everyone! I'm sure many of you have already geared up for major shopping trips this weekend. There are many deals in store and online. Shop early for best selections. I don't want to repeat all the sales here, but I want to mention a few of my fellow bloggers who did blog about the sales. My favorite blog site for sale items is Chloe's See Chloe Shop!. It's updated almost daily. Don't go out without checking out her list. Also checkout these blogs for sale coupons and their picks.
ReallyPetite
ExtraPetite
PetiteLittleGirl
Gigi's Gone Shopping
In Pursuit of Pretty Things

Hope you have a successful shopping weekend!

On with my LBD post. I can't believe I forgot to wear this dress this summer. It was one of my favorite dresses and I wore it year after year. I bought it years ago in a Loft super clearance sale and I can't remember how much I paid for it. Its material is a thick jersey type and it's stretchy and comfy. I really like the two tabs on both sides of the waistline, adding dramatic interest to an otherwise boring dress.



To go with this classic dress, I decided to use pearls.
fabric sandals with black pearls

Tahitian pearl with diamond earrings

 I got this from the mail today. My sister's belated birthday gift to me. Chinese brown pearls.  Its color and shine are indescribable. I was so excited when I received it. Thank you, dear sister!
Look at the clasp! The craftsmanship is extraordinary.

Outfit details
black dress: Loft (many years ago)
bracelet: Loft outlet
Necklace: Gifted
Earrings: Fine jewelry store
Sandals: Nine West

1 comment:

  1. Gosh I love those pearls! I love anything pearls ;)

    Great dress, I like that you can dress it up or down! Definitely a wardrobe staple.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...