Sunday, September 12, 2010

OOTD: Fall weekend look

I have never been sooooo geared up for fall. :) The weather has turned cooler since last week, and sweaters and jackets have finally got a chance to make their appearance. I have done one more thing just for the fall which never ever occurred in my whole life ... that is to paint my nails in fall color. Yep, I am welcoming this season with open arms (and nails). The nail polish is by Rimmel in Steel Grey. It has a bit of brown, purplish grey to it. I just LOVE the color. I picked this sweater out a few weeks ago in Anthro sale rack just because I needed to use my $25 GC that I won from In Pursuit of Pretty Things. My final out of pocket was $24, which is fantastic for this really pretty and unique sweater. I can't stop being amazed by the quality of their clothing. Notice the bumblebee appliqués on the neckline? Aren't they adorable? They loop around the neck, so you can see them in the back as well. And need I mention the color?

On a different note, the military crop jacket that I got a size 0P of was exchanged to a size 00P and will be making its debut soon enough. Stay tuned. (I was so glad that they had a 00P in store.)






Outfit details:
Sweater: Anthropologie (xs)
Bootcut Jeans: Ann Taylor. (00P) old
Purse: Ann Klein (last season)
Sandals: Michael Kors
Necklace: Fine Jewelry store
Nail polish: Rimmel in Steel Grey

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...