Saturday, September 25, 2010

OOTD: Fall Ruffle and Plaid

A quick post on a typical work outfit of mine. Various tops and skirts, with a cardigan to fend off the chilly mornings or air conditioning. The skirt is another Loft outlet find of mine. I have been very lucky with Loft outlet recently. They have some really cute and affordable skirts, so I snatched up a bunch. The skirt is 00P, it fits like a typical Loft 0P. I would prefer to wear it a little higher on the waist, but its waist is too big so it falls below my natural waist. I love its simple plaid pattern, and two cute buttons in the front to add just enough details but not overwhelming.




Outfit details:
Ruffle shirt: Express (XS)
Skirt: Loft outlet (00P)
Belt: The Limited
Cardigan: Loft
Sandals: Nine West
Snake necklace: Swarovski

Don't forget to enter the Designer Sunglasses Giveaway that ends on Monday. Click on the side bar icon to enter.

13 comments:

  1. The plaid skirt is really classic :) I love how it looks on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The button detail on your skirt is really cute! LOFT is for the most part consistent in sizing compared to other stores. I feel like most of the time I'm a 0P in their pants and a 00p in skirts. I love your shoes, they have such an interesting platform!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the texture of the plaid skirt, but I do agree it might look best if it sat a tiny bit higher on your hips. I'm not sure if it's the current length or the ankle strap around your shoes, but something is cutting into the length of your legs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the same love. :) Thgouth it should be a good alternative for this one in retail: http://www.anntaylorloft.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=27218&N=1200010&pCategoryId=3359&categoryId=210&Ns=CATEGORY_SEQ_210&loc=TN&defaultColor=Black Ivory Combo&defaultSizeType=Regular
    Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This skirt is such a cute find! I would love to be able to find things at my local Loft outlet but I never had much luck. You always look so put together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the pattern of the skirt, but do wish it sat higher as well.... unfortunately, this is basically how LOFT skirts fit me, even in 00P.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one is more of a mini. I actually like the shape of the one from the outlet. The retail one isn't bad for 40% off right now, but there are two things I don't like about that skirt: 1. workmanship, can't put my fingers to it, but it looks cheap. 2. waist. It has a waistband that I don't consider wearable if I want to tuck my shirts in.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a hit-or-miss for me too. There are many times that I walked out of the store feeling discouraged. Thank you Elle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, you are smaller than me. I can imagine you swimming in this skirt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You and I can probably do clothing swap without a problem then. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely outfit and I love the pattern on the skirt with the button detailing. Simple and chic!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...