Thursday, September 16, 2010

OOTD: Chocolaty Brown

I couldn't wait to wear this wool skirt from Loft outlet and the weather was finally cooperating. I'm not posting an outfit from today. These pictures were actually from last week. Today I can't even think of wearing a skirt. I woke up with outdoor temperature of 46 degrees. Yes, you heard me right. I bundled up today, yes I did. I'm glad I have some pictures in the backup pile. So here they are. (Winter is gonna be fun...)








Outfit details:
Cotton/Wool Top: Gap (old, got when I was pregnant with my daughter and couldn't even try it on at the time. It was $3, what could I lose? I still love it! Deals nowadays are not as great as the tech boom days.)
Skirt: Loft outlet. (00P)
double looped belt: Loft (xs)
Shoes: Jones New York (sz 6)
Earrings: Banana Republic outlet
Bracelet: Chico

6 comments:

  1. I really like that skirt, especially the back - give a little bit of a flirty look :). I love chocolate brown, such a nice cozy colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking that I don't remember seeing that skirt on the LOFT website! I feel like I shop there so much recently that I recognize all their petite items :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the chocolaty brown with that touch of red. have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Curls and Pearls that the back is sooo cute! I like the neutrals in the outfit and the pairing with the bright red Coach!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The back detail on that skirt is awesome! I love little details like that. They really help to make the garment special. And from the LOFT outlet? Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know what you are talking about. :) I can spot a LOFT clothes in the mall on some complete stranger. Pathetic.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...