Wednesday, September 29, 2010

OOTD: Breton stripe and skinny jeans

It was hard to resist the 40% off Loft regular price sale last week, right? I didn't think so. I went to the store "just to take a look". You all know how that usually goes. I was completely thrilled to find out that the boat neck long-sleeve Breton stripe Ts Loft introduced into the market in the spring is back, this time with petite sizes. It comes in two colors, Chrome and Vintage Blue. I like its long length, for wearing jean tights with. It's true to size. I got a size xsp and feel the fit is just right. It's 100% cotton with no stretchiness. The sleeves are very fitted. It's a bit sheer, so I wore a cami underneath. I think it looks very refreshing, and comfortable.


Outfit details:
Long sleeve T: Loft (xsp, buy it here)
Jean leggings: Loft
Scarf: The Limited
Shoes: Bongo

6 comments:

  1. You sure are ready for Fall. I like the look of this outfit. Very casual but yet stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I really like the top on you :) The blue stripes really add interest because of the colors. And what cute shoes you have on today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit! ....I love the way you've paired a printed scarf with the long sleeve tee. (I just bought this top in vintage blue).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh! Somehow I missed this top during the LOFT sale! I've been looking everywhere for a nautical-type top and this would have been perfect! I can definitely see this being worn all year round and I love how you accessorized for a fall look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great score at LOFT! I love how the top looks with the scarf! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like it with the scarf too! I ordered this one online since my store doesn't have it. I was pretty excited about it but didn't realize it was sheer though... and it looks a bit on the long side as well (I should've known). Hopefully it'll still be a keeper!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...