Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Loft ruffle front cardigan in Turquoise

Like I said, I got this cardigan with a super duper deal. And I LOVE it! The original price was $69.50. The final price I paid was $29. Got to love Loft, and Loft sales. I also love the ladies who work at the local store in Solomon Pond Mall in Marlborough. They deserve special mentions in my blog. Every single one of them I met was super nice and helpful. I now do the 3-day hold thing a lot, because I found it the best way to purchase the item I want with a guaranteed availability. There is absolutely no obligation to buy, and the item I ordered was waiting in the closet when I arrived at the store.

The sweater is made of 100% pima cotton which feels extremely soft, almost thin cashmere like. Pima cotton by definition is an extra long staple cotton. This means the each stand of fiber is longer, which makes for strong, soft, absorbent woven cloths and textiles. It also has a better dye stay power.

The smokey rose color is also very nice, but I decided on the turquoise one because I think it works better with my skin tone and black hair. Here it is.



Outfit details:
Top: Loft
Cardigan: Loft
Skirt: Loft outlet
Pumps: Target (yes, I wore these puppies the whole day today)

Now I received my Loft package today. Here is an update:

Petitie Abstract Waves Woven Dress  Style #: 250231 $59.99 
Size: 0
Verdict: Return. Pattern not flatting. Arm holes too big. Shapeless. 



Andre Knotted Sandal
Style #: 181991
Size: 6

Verdict: Keep. The leather straps are very soft and the knotted top is very cute.


Petite Twill Cropped Military Jacket  Style #: 248553
Size: 0
Color: Fall Olive

Verdict: I'm torn on this one. The jacket fits perfectly except for the sleeves being too long. I don't think I can go down a size on the jacket, so I might just return it. 


I also ordered a pair of earrings from Loft that I'm going to keep. This week goes by fast. It's Wednesday already. I like short weeks like this. Weekend is not far away. We have beautiful fall like weather these days. How about where you live? Hope everyone is enjoying your week so far.


Don't forget to enter the Betsey Johnson bracelet giveaway if you haven't done so. The deadline is 2 days from now. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...