Hope you are enjoying your week so far. I have been extremely busy with work and don't really have much time to post. Weather has been very nice here in Massachusetts. Highs in the 70s and SUNNY! I didn't think I would do another giveaway so soon after the Betsey Johnson Bracelet, but opportunity knocked on the door, and I'm very excited about it.
The right pair of sunglasses can not only look great and complete an outfit, but there is evidence they have a lot of health benefits. More than you might think. Some of these include protecting against cataracts and mascular degeneration plus keeping UV rays from damaging delicate skin around the eyes. As part of its continued commitment to proactive eye care and visual health, VSP Vision Care, the largest provider of eye care benefits in the US, is giving one of my lucky readers a free pair of designer sunglasses!
1. Open to US readers only.
2. Ends Monday, September 27th, 2010 at Midnight (EST).
- You have to be a public follower to this blog in order to enter. This is mandatory.
- Go to www.seemuchmore.com, VSP's new website to promote eye health. Leave a comment on this post and tell us something you learned about your eyes that you never knew before. (1 entry)
- Blog about this giveaway using the icon below and post the link in the comment. (+2 entries)
- Friend me on facebook by clicking on the Facebook Badge on the left hand side of the blog. (+1 entry)
- Post this giveaway on your facebook wall. (+ 1 entry)
- Friend VSP on facebook by going to www.facebook.com/vspvisioncare.(+1 entry)
Good luck everyone!