Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Studs and all

I have to do quick posts these days because kids are back to school now, and I actually have "homework" to do, paper to sign, etc, etc. What's wrong with this picture? I always complain, "Are you going to school, or am I going to school? Why do I get homework from your teacher?" It's all about participation nowadays. My parents never participated and I turned out just fine!
Today's post is on a very cute skirt I got from F21 for $10. Got a lot of wear from it, but never got a chance to post. So here it is. A little black skirt with front zipper and studs all over. Just perfect.


Outfit details:
Top: BR
Skirt: F21
Sandals: Aldo
Necklace: (Seahorse: JCrew. 3-circle: Express)
Earrings: BR outlet

4 comments:

  1. I guess you are right. :) I didn't notice until I got so many comments about it. I am always intrigued by the Express look, which is exactly that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it studs I love!! Ive seen that skirt before great look! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha... the time will come, soon enough.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...