Monday, August 16, 2010

Showcasing Loft Ornate Zebra Pencil Skirt

Many of you have seen this skirt before in PAG's fitting room review here. She mentioned that if someone was a bit bigger than she was, it should fit well. That's a good sign that this skirt would fit me. :) So I purchased it during the Friends and Family 30% off sale week for $20.99. I like this skirt. It's a keeper no doubt. It has a classic pencil skirt fitting, but with a bit of a wild print. Loft called it an Ornate Zebra Pencil Skirt. The husband saw the skirt on me and burst out a comment that I am still laughing at now. "Since when did zebras look like that?" Well, it does have "ornate" in the name too.





Outfit details:
Top: Banana Republic (XS, from last year)
Cream cardigan: Calvin Klein (XS)
Skirt: Loft (00P)
Sandals: Aldo (sz 6)
Necklace: Swarovski for Alice in Wonderland

13 comments:

  1. You made the skirt work! I didn't buy it cuz I didn't know what to do with it. The fit is flattering on you :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fit of that skirt is perfect on you! The price is great and I like that it's not such an obvious animal print.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still lovey our shoes! gosh and lovely skirt. thanks so much for the kinds words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, it looks so much better on you, both at the waist/hips AND length. I'm so glad it worked out for you...$20 was a great price for a work skirt with a bit of pizazz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried this skirt on and it didn't look right on me! I like the outfit- have you tried pairing it with some nude pumps?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Vicky! Loving your blog as well! We sorta have the same fashion taste haha! :) Super like how you mix and match. And best of all, your aldo sandals are the best! Looks like Lauren Conrad's Miu Miu brown sandals (a favorite of mine) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't own nude pumps. :) I have trouble walking in most pumps so I haven't been able to get anything that I can walk with.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for stopping by. Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you. :) And I was right about the fitting when I saw it on you. I'm "a bit" bigger than you are. which makes me wonder how that's possible, because we are the same weight. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you!!! Just hang on, ok. I know it sucks now, but you will be able look back and laugh about it, I guarantee you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Same sentiment here when I got it. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...