Thursday, August 5, 2010

Pretty in pink

"Exuberant pinkness!" is what a coworker commented after seeing this dress. Sorry for being short today. Not feeling my best right now. I was hoping that this dress would bring up the spirit. The good news is that I have a whole week of vacation coming up. On top of that, everyone on the project I worked on for 3.5 years were rewarded Friday off for a job well done. Perfect timing.





Outfit details:
Dress: Loft
Sandals: Michael Kors
Necklace: Loft
Bangle: Express

6 comments:

  1. I agree with the comment. It stands out in our grey and blue work space. Enjoy your vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo enjoy your vaca and Friday off! It sure was muggy/humid out today wasn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vicky, this has got to be one of my favorites. I'm not a "pink lady" at all...but this dress is fantastic! Hope you feel better and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, Ciupa! I'm not a "pink lady" either. I have had this dress for years. It didn't get much attention from me. Now somehow I start to love it. :) Have a good weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yeah, Boston summer at its best. I thought the rain would help but gee, was I wrong!
    The trench #2 is a no keep, in my opinion. Love the just for laugh pictures. You are so adorable. BTW, you have a nickname in my family - cutie pie. :) Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Sahara. I will. We now have yellow on the second floor in case you haven't noticed. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...