Friday, August 27, 2010

OOTD: Express ruffle top

The top I'm featuring today is amazingly similar to the top that AN wore for her petite fashion challenge. I had to do a double take on the top and realized the subtle difference of it. Also I'm debuting my new black Target pump I got in the mail this week and mentioned in this post. The outfit is an easy sharp looking work outfit. (You can't go wrong with black and white) Throw on a cardigan (pretty much any color would work) for the highly AC'ed workplace. Sorry about the wrinkles on the skirt. Didn't even notice until I saw the pictures. Doh!





Outfit details:
Top: Express (buy it here)
Skirt: Banana Republic factory
Pumps: Target Mossimo (buy it here)
Necklace: Swarovski points of light  (similar here)
Cardigan: Loft

5 comments:

  1. Your legs look amazing here! How are the shoes are they comfy so far?

    Reall like this outfit, classy and easy to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That really is very similar to AN's top! Very classic outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to the basic now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How funny! Your top does look almost exactly like mine! Isn't that style versatile? I love wearing it by itself with a pair of jeans, or under a half-buttoned cardigan with the ruffles peaking out. Looking great! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. just goes to prove you can never go wrong with a white shirt and pencil skirt. you look great!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...