Sunday, August 15, 2010

Newport mansions and sun allergy

My sister flew back yesterday. And I miss her already. :(

So I have been suffering, from the sun allergy I dreaded for a while. It finally hit me on Wednesday after our trip to the Newport mansions in Rhode Island. All was well until the beach trip. Kids had sooo much fun and I stayed under the umbrella for the whole time thinking that I might have out grown it this time. My hope vanished after my arms started to tingle and small bumps came out that same night. Today is the 4th day after the beach trip, and my arms are covered completely with those small itchy bumps. I don't think I'll be sharing pictures with my arms exposed for a another 2 weeks. Ok, I don't want to gross you guys out, so I will stop talking about this now. I do have some pictures to share taken BEFORE this all happened.



Benjamin (my nephew) Tristan and Jasmine

Jasmine with a mouthful of popcorns
Outfit details. (mine of course)
Top: Express
Skirt: Express
Belt: Express
Crossbody bag: Valentina
Sandals: Justice
Sunglasses: Michael Kors

3 comments:

  1. Cute outfit and your daughter is adorable! And what a terrible allergy you have! Do you only get bumps on exposed areas? And even with sunscreen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only on "some" exposed areas, mainly my arms, hands, and feet. My legs were exposed but no bumps. Yes, I use sunblock, all the time. It does seem to help a bit, but when a day like a beach trip comes along, all bets are off. I feel grounded. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are so many different types of allergy. An allergy is a reaction of your immune system to something that does not bother most other people. Sun allergy is one of the type of allergy.

    hyperhidrosis

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...