Friday, August 20, 2010

Loft Twist Neck Shell

The title sounds painful when I wrote it. The top I got as a filler for the f&f sale event turned out to be a keeper. I love everything about this top. I love its color, its sophisticated look, its silky cool material (not real silk by the way), and its fit. It goes with so many things. I can see myself wearing this with either a blazer or cardigan all the way into the fall.  You can also see how PetiteGorgeous wore it here. Also Loft is running an online sale of 30% right now on your entire purchase that includes a pair of pants. Use code PANTS30.

Another important announcement. This is my 99th post since I started blogging this April. I will be using my 100th post as my first giveaway post to thank everyone for supporting my little blog. Stay tuned.




Outfit details:
Top: Loft twist neck shell in moss green (size xsp)
Skirt: Banana Republic Factory (size 00p)
Pump: Chinese Laundry (size 6)
Bracelet: Loft outlet
Pearl Stud earrings: Gifted

17 comments:

  1. Neat top, I like the color of it. and cool designs on your shoes too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a beautiful top - been hearing a lot about it - glad it worked out for you. and GASP...LOVE the shoes!!!!!!!!!!

    Congrats on your 99th post - what a huge accomplishment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mistaken. I was wearing a AT skirt. I do have the same skirt though. I am deciding if I should return it. Its a little short for me wearing it as a professional attire.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is yours yellow or green? I cannot tell. LOL, I just did a post wearing an exact top and bottom1

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's moss green. I just added the color description and your blog link to the post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are taller, the same exact skirt might be a bit too short for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh, you got it! I wasn't sure about it and ended up not ordering online. I love the color for Fall but wasn't sure about the twisty detail...I wish it draped just a little bit more smoothly. Nevertheless it looks nice here on you in the black pencil skirt. Definitely looks like an ensemble I'd like to don to work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. very stylish! where were you going?
    I just did my 100th, too. Congrats on yours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have the same blouse in the smokey rose and I really like it! I haven't seen the moss green in person yet but might grab it too if it happens to go on sale later :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh yeah the smokey rose color is great too. You have no idea how long I debated which color to keep. I really really wanted both. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was on my way to close on my house refinance. The rates here in the US are ridiculously low now. :)
    Thank you. I saw your post yesterday but couldn't comment. Kept on getting server problem. I'll try again today. Congrats to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you. I usually don't dress up this formally to work. Pencil skirt is a rare occasion. After blogging, I'm getting more and more polished looking at work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving the details on your shoes and the color of your blouse! I love clothing items with detail, it just makes the outfit so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks, Tessa. Enter my Betsey Johnson bracelet giveaway, and good luck. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I pondered about this top but now am regretting not getting it! Love this color too!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...