Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Loft Shimmery Jacquard Skirt

I remember seeing this skirt on Alteration Needed and thought it was too shimmery for me.  Then I saw it on Sahara in person, and wow did that change my mind. I ended up ordering both colors (blue and pink) during friends and family sales. Then Really Petite also showcased this skirt and it looked beautiful on her. Now again!!!  Only this time, on me! Feeling like beating a dead horse now. :)




Outfit details:
Top: Loft (old, size 00P)
Skirt: Loft Shimmery Jacquard in Navy (size 00P) sold here.
Cardigan: Loft
Sandals: Aldo
Belt: Banana Republic

7 comments:

  1. I love seeing the same stuff on different petites! We all look different in them! It looks great on you! I like how you paired blues with it....it looks shorter on you so I assume you are taller?

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great, really like how you mixed the different tonalties of blue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. I am 5' even. We are the same height I think. I don't think it looks shorter on me than on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. Welcome to the club!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, you are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey I was hoping someone will say that. :) That's kind of what I was going for in this outfit. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey this skirt looks great on you! as Really Petite said I like seeing the same pieces on different petites since of course, we are all different!

    Just found your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...