Monday, August 23, 2010

Loft denim leggings and sequins tank

I am on a Loft roll these days. This post however was inspired by a Loft facebook entry called "How LOFT is Wearing Denim Leggings". It showed how 9 lovely Loft associates styled their denim leggings. So far it generated 76 comments from ladies arguing about whether leggings should even be invented, and whether it will work on people bigger than a size 2. Some thought you'd have to be skinny and tall to pull it off. To be honest, I think you have to be a bit on the small side to look good in it. I have seen skinny tall people in tights and it can make them look way to skinny. I own two Loft jean tights I bought in the spring. I adore them. They are COMFY!!! They feel like my second skin. Do I look good in it? I don't think it's my best piece of clothing, but I don't think I look hideous in it either. So, I'd like to hear what you ladies think.

It was a cold, damp, rainy day. I had to get the photo session done in the rain. Totally not looking forward to winter. I'm thinking of an indoor setup now so I don't have to go outside.



The sequins top needs sunshine to sparkle. :(
Outfit details:
Sequins top: Loft
Jean tights: Loft
Cardigan: Loft
Sandals: Aldo
Necklace/Earrings: Swarovski
Umbrella: Esprit

I think jean tights look better with pumps. Talking about pumps, I have just received my Target order of the Mossimo Virginia Pumps in taupe and black. I'm keeping both!!! I have had a hard time fitting into pumps. My feet are wide in the front, which makes all the Ann Taylor perfect pumps too narrow for me. I have tried many Nine West and Aldo pumps, and in all cases failed for various reasons. Most of them have slippage problems, which means I can't walk in them. They simply slip off my feet. These faux leather pumps are the perfect fit for me. I can't vouch for its quality. I assume they are not so good. But they fit me! For that I am eternally grateful.

Mossimo at ShopStyle


Mossimo at ShopStyle

1 comment:

  1. Every store in Milan has denim leggings. Still have to find the courage to try them on. Can imagine wearing them with above the knee boots, too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...