Thursday, August 12, 2010

Animal print knit dress from AT factory

When you have a friend who is the same measurement as you, wonderful things happen. Sahara bought this dress but it was too short for her (sz xsp), so she had me try it on. I have a full wardrobe, but didn't own a dress like this. It's casual, comfortable, well-made, and chic. Best part is that it fits me very well. I wore it to the New England Aquarium trip on Tuesday. Now I'm thinking, I need more dresses like that. :)



Boston Water Front
Outfit details:
Dress: Ann Taylor Factory
Strap Sandals: Target by Miss Trish
Sandals: Justice
Bag: Coach
Snake necklace: Swarovski

3 comments:

  1. Yes, I love the dress. Boston is hard to get used to (the weather is quite extreme.) But once I got used to the weather (took about 2 years to do so), everything else is a plus. The city is very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What size is the dress? It fits you really nice. Their dresses are always a bit too big on me so I'm really curious what size this is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's an XSP. Their fit can be a bit inconsistent, but this one really fits me well.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...