Monday, July 19, 2010

Shorts to work, oh yah!

I bet not many companies tolerate shorts as their proper attire. Mine does. Lucky me! Note that I don't wear shorts to work typically, but I recently noticed that some shorts are pretty formal looking. When I looked for a pair of white shorts I had it in mind that I would want to be able to wear it to work. That means the fit and length have to be right. I found that perfect pair in Club Monaco yesterday. See my previous post for the dressing room review.




Outfit details:
Top: Club Monaco
Linen/Cotton Shorts: Club Monaco
Sandals: Nine West
Shades: Michael Kors
Bracelet: The Limited

12 comments:

  1. I'm not a big shorts fan but these are super cute! I like the nude wedges :)

    Please enter my Giveaway when you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lve your wedges and your bow on your skirt is cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, RP!!!
    I did enter your Giveaway. I hope I win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these shorts are perfect, i love shorts to work as well :)

    x

    http://perthfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely outfit! I would totally wear shorts to work if I find a pair of shorts like that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you. Really you would? What kind of work do you do?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you like them. Thank you for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the colors! The blue and white with the nude heels look crisp and fresh. Perfect for summer. xo~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cobalt blue and white for the summer? YES!!! Love the color combination, was just wearing that myself this past Sunday:) Lovely outfit, and the bracelet adds such a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you very much. Cobalt blue is one of my favorite colors.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...