Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My way of wearing a Loft skirt

A lot of people have taken advantage of the Loft 40% off regular price sale last week. So did I. I usually don't buy any regular sized clothes from Loft. They simply are too big. This time it's an exception. I fell in love with this skirt for its material (crinkled metallic) and its color (light bronze). I put it on in the dressing room without knowing how it's supposed to look on a regular sized person. It's huge on the waist no matter how you wear it. But it's got a tie and I took advantaged of it. I created a brand new look that I adore. I scrunched it up and wore it close to my true waist. The tie can be worn several ways so it's very versatile. Then I came home and looked at the picture on line, and I laughed. I couldn't even recognize the skirt.



Outfit details:
T-shirt: The Limted
Skirt: Loft
Sandals: Michael Kors
Bag: Coach

5 comments:

  1. Lol... it's like a completely different skirt on the model! I think if I'd ordered it expecting it to look like that it would've been a definite return, but you made it your own! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. In fact, I thought, I wouldn't even consider buying this skirt, 'cause it looks so plain on their website. :) In person, it makes a big difference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful outfit, love how the elements are matched together, and the color palette is so lovely! Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice!! I am in love with your shoes!! I love the top detailing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Loft Skirt is looking very fashionable and chic. You have styled it well.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...