Monday, July 12, 2010

Hot, hot, hot!!!

So hot, I don't feel like writing anything. No relief next week either. Sigh... I feel like I'm wearing less and less each day and I have nothing else to peel off. I like winter better. That's what I say now. :) Anyways, this is what I wore today. Very short shorts from Express. Yeah, can't be shorter than that. And a thin T from Loomstate. I even braided my mane so that I can get further relief.
(I wrote the above text on Sunday but could upload any pictures because I reached the Picasa Web Album size limit (1G). I had to upgrade my storage and that took 24 hours to take effect.)
For my petite readers, the shorts are size 00 and they fit me perfectly on the waist.






10 comments:

  1. Love your top! Your hair is so cute I love wearing my hair in 2braids! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Looks like we have different wish for weather. The short is very cute. You look like a doll. :) I like your hair do. have to think how to make a braid now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I rarely do my hair this way, but I like how it turned out too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to name my title "Hot, hot, hot... don't laugh, Sahara" 'cause I knew you'd laugh at me. I do get hot easily, but come on, it's been in the 90s for almost 2 weeks. And dry too. The grass is looking half dead. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow size 00 is so cool. I like the braids.
    I have been also wondering about picasa storage. So when your storage quota is over, you have to pay and get more space? Is it? Do all bloggers do that? How does it work?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Kiran.
    The free storage on Picasa is 1G. I have been blogging since 2007 (not my fashion blog), so I have uploaded a lot of pictures. An average pic size (good quality) is about 2M. That'll give you about 500 pictures limit. If you hit that limit, you won't be able to upload anymore. The upgrade price is fairly reasonable. $5 a year for 20G more. I think it's totally worth it if you are an avid blogger. Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha. But you sure look HOT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the info. Has been very helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally and absolutely love this outfit, so incredibly chic and looks fantastic on you! I haven't really given much thought to military-looking stuff lately (with a very few exceptions) but these shorts of yours madke me start looking around for something similar (and the belt adds such a nice detail here!). In short: you in this outfit should be in a magasine, most definitely so!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much Asta. You are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...