Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Bright yellow -- just in time for summer!

Time to bring out my only bright yellow possession -- the dress. The dress itself is so easy to wear that I didn't have to accessorize with anything else. The only issue with it was the guts to wear such a bright color and walk around in it. Once you pass that, you are all set. It received complete utter oohs and aahs from my friends. Here it is:



The necklace is the Swarovski purchase I made recently. See my review for the 50% sales.

Outfit details:
Dress: Nautica
Bag: Coach
Sandals: Nine West
Necklace: Swarovski (points of light in pink)

6 comments:

  1. So cute- the dress, bag, sandals, necklace, everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love yellow!!! I like how you added the belt :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could take credit for the belt, but I can't. The belt came with the dress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great color! I love yellow, probably all shades of it that I've come accross so far, and the combination yellow/white/navy is one of my very favourite:) Great look, Vicky, very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Asta. You are so sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...