Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Birthday party for my son - he turned 8 on Sunday

We went to the Lazer Zone for Tristan's birthday party. Notice how both of them are wearing dark colored clothing? It's a must for playing laser tag. Whites are no no. My skirt was shining like neon inside the room. Fortunately I didn't play, otherwise I'd be a good target.
Apparently turning 8 in Massachusetts means he can sit in the car without booster seats legally now. Ohoo!! Laser tag, thrill zone, arcade, pizza and cake. I wish I could have a party like that. :) And my birthday is coming up soon. :D
Tristan, me and Jasmine

Can you see anyone behind me?


Outfit details:
Short sleeve cardigan: Loft
Skirt: Express
Belt: Express
Bag: Coach
Wedges: Nine West
Necklace: The Limited

10 comments:

  1. Oh, happy bday to your son! You look like a cute petite mama. laser tag is always a fun time...although people can get quite aggressive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe your kids are so big! Your daughter reminds me of my little sister... back when she was little-r :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Jean. :) I haven't played laser tag for ages. I don't like shooting games of any sort.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me neither. :) It seems like yesterday that I held them in my arms and talked to them in baby language. Now they are both so big! Time flies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice! Happy birthday to your son! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 3 of you look so cute. Fun Birthday. I have a similar skirt from express. You have teamed it all up so well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gee, how could I miss this post? Happy birthday to Tristan! The Big Day description sounds like so much fun, and of course, your outfit is amazing, love the skirt (one of my favourtie colors and flowers put together)!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Asta. I am sure to tell the birthday boy about your wishes.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...