Thursday, June 3, 2010

Wrap dress - a staple in a wardrobe

I took a blog break yesterday to deal with life. I don't want to bore you with my stories of running around from the office to home, from home to the soccer field, from the soccer field to home (forgot the shin guards), from home back to the soccer field, from soccer field to the Karate lesson, from Karate lesson back to the soccer field, and finally home. Let's just say last night I felt like a hamster. This morning, I took my daughter to her long anticipated piano test and I decided to put on this beautiful blue wrap dress and the Swarovski cluster necklace I just got last weekend. Feeling real pretty!




Outfit details:
Dress: Loft
Necklace: Swarovski
Sandals: White House and Black Market
Purse: Vintage

5 comments:

  1. That is such a beautiful color on you!! Love the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful blue, looks comfy too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breanne, thank you so much!

    Ciupa, the dress is very comfy. It's 100% cotton, machine wash/dry. I love the easy maintenance. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty color! The necklace adds on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Rong. You helped pick it out! I really love the necklace. You should see it in person. It's dazzling. The pictures don't do justice to the necklace.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...