Sunday, June 20, 2010

Toy Story 3 - partial

Intel is definitely making itself a Best Place To Work (BPTW). After a recent lobster lunch and a Iron Man 2 IMAX movie for the employees, they gave out 4 tickets per employee for us to bring family members to see the new Toy Story 3 movie. My daughter couldn't make it on Saturday since her best friend was having a birthday party and she had to go to that. I took 3 boys in our family instead, my father, my husband, and my 7 year old son. The movie started out a little boring, but immediately turned very interesting. All the toys including Woody, Buzz, and the rest all ended up in Sunnyside Daycare where the evil bear ruled. The plot was how they escaped from Sunnyside. Well, my son made it to the part where they found out that the kind looking bear and the big baby doll were actually BAD people and the good toys were all trapped in there, and that was it. He demanded that he wanted to go home. No matter how much I tried to convince him that they would all be alright, he just wouldn't want to sit in there any more. So I took him out, wandered over to the mall next door and tried on some shoes instead. I can't really tell you if the movie is good or not, but my husband and my father were ranting and raving about it after they came out. Must be ok. :)
This is what I wore to the movie theater. A simple white T and khaki shorts with skinny belt. A light weight sweater to fight off the air conditioning. I love this sweater for its light weight and its rich color.




Outfit details:
White T-shirt: Loft
Shorts: Loft
Cardigan: Loft
Belt: The Limited
Sandals: White House Black Market

2 comments:

  1. Love the cardigan, it's one of my favourite colors, love the shorts, and the overall casual chic of the outfit! Very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, three boys! I see a happy father's day. :)
    Very cute short. Love th ecolor of the belt.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...