Wednesday, June 9, 2010

To tuck or not to tuck?

I used to wear pretty much everything untucked. I used to hate tucked look, feeling it too formal and almost to the extend of being dumb-looking. :) The problem with untucked look is that your pants better fit perfectly because wearing a belt underneath an un-tucked shirt is, um, not going to work that well either. So when I created this look in the morning, I went through the process of having the shirt un-tucked first, then, tucked in, then pulled out. In the end, half was in and half was out. Now I found that I achieved a balance. Hehehe!






Outfit details:
Short-sleeve shirt: Banana Republic
Jean Jacket: Loft
Cargo pants: Hollister
Nude Sandals: Nine West
Necklace: Swarovski
Belt: Gap

3 comments:

  1. May God bless the administrator of this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great, cool belt. love the rolled up pants and wedges, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's exactly how I wear everything that requires a belt these days and I totally agree - this way, the look is much less formal and the belt adds just the right amount of casual chicness (hope such an expression exists). Love how you wear it and also compliments on the capris, very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...