Friday, June 25, 2010

Sulfurous Neon

Sleek look for a beautiful Friday. Hope everyone is as excited as I am right now. The skirt is one of my favorite. It's very shapely, but it also has a lot of elasticity. So it's very comfortable to work around in. I like a chic look with comfort. The belt ties it all together giving it a more complete look. Now I have to rant and rave about the necklace I am wearing. It's one of my recent purchase of a snake theme accessories. I have shown off the cuff here and the ring here. Now this necklace is more conventional, but it's very pretty and I like its shape. 



Outfit details:
Sleeveless shirt: Express
Skirt: Express
Belt: Banana Republic
Shoes: Nine West
Necklace: Swarovski

5 comments:

  1. You always look so fresh and chic! love the necklace as well as the ring!! That skirt is really cute too! Its awesome I lve the sort of ruching look it has!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is perfect for summer. The colour just shouts out at ya! Your necklace is very nice, too. Enjoy the weekend;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really love that skirt - the color and the fit look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This look is so adorable! Absolutely love the skirt (the color is so fab!), the black top and all of the accessories, very, very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very chic look! Love the snake theme jewelry set, very stylish.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...