Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Sequins Tank Top

I simply LOVE this tank top. I'm usually not the bling bling type girl, but the subtle shine and drapery look helped me made the decision in the store. So casual that you can wear it to the beach even, yet so chic. Um, I was wearing a long cardigan over it most of the day since the temperature took a turn to the cooler side today. I was going silly in the pictures because when I stepped out of the garage to get my pictures taken this morning, I wasn't ready for the chilly wind. Not too heavy on the accessories today. Just put on a leather, stone necklace. The necklace got a lot of compliments and questions. I have no idea what the stone is. some sort of semi precious stone, I guess. But the green color is so rich, it draws attention.








Outfit details:
Sequins Tank Top: Loft
Jeans: Loft
Shoes: Nine West
Necklace: Kenneth Cole

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the necklace! Very chic, yet elegant. Perfect match with the tank top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty top, Vicky! looks great with jeans and wedges.

    http://ciupabiksemad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This top is so wonderful! Love the color (it's one of my favourites), the sequins, and the pendant goes so well with it, great look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for all your comments!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...